Australian Orthopaedic Association's Emerging Leaders Forum 2021
The Australian Orthopaedic Association (AOA) will be hosting its 7th Emerging Leaders Forum in 2021. The program has been expanded to include two webinars in July and September as well as a face-to-face meeting in Sydney on 26-27 November.
As a result of the strong relationship that has developed between USANZ and the AOA, the Society has been invited to nominate two representatives to attend the program.
This is an excellent opportunity aimed at younger fellows (up to 10 years post FRACS) who may have leadership aspirations, to join other fellows in this interactive program with guest speakers from a variety of disciplines.
- Should be within 10 years post FRACS
- Have strong communication skills
- Have strong teamwork skills
- Have experience of, or desire to, participate in leadership positions
- Promotes diversity among colleagues which is reflective of the community.
USANZ will provide a 50% subsidy towards travel and accommodation costs for the successful nominees. The AOA will provide the USANZ nominees with complimentary registration.
Expressions of interest should be submitted via email by 5:00 pm AEST Monday 5 April 2021.