The Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand (USANZ) is a membership organisation for urological surgeons and other health professionals working in the field of Urology.
The Society works to support our Members by providing a range of benefits, services and programs that aim to increase the understanding of urological conditions and their treatment while improving the experience and outcomes for patients and strengthening the relationships between the organisations and individuals working in Urology.
We do this by:
- Organising Continuing Professional Development opportunities for our members including the Annual Scientific Meeting
- Administering the Surgical Education & Training (SET) Program in Urology through the Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- Working in partnership with other organisations to raise awareness and educate the public on urological issues, in conjunction with the media.
- Advocating for, and representing the views of urologists to decision makers in the government, health sector and medical industry
- Supporting continued research and the dissemination of research outcomes.
The Society's vision is to maintain its commitment to clinical excellence, on-going education, promotion of research and the dissemination of information on urological topics for the benefit of our Members.