Ipsen offers 20 Registrations to STEPS Session at ESOU 2021
The Ipsen Medical team is now supporting the STEPS Meet the Expert Session at ESOU 2021 and is offering 20 registrations to eligible USANZ Members.
The objective of the STEPS program is to offer an innovative educational opportunity to selected young clinicians, to increase visibility of ESOU among these young clinicians, and to build, over time, a network of specialists with complementary interests and expertise.
To apply, clinicians should:
- Have recently specialised with a firm interest in the diagnosis and management of urological cancers
- Share the long-term ambition of creating a network of clinicians focusing on the continued research and improved management of patients with urological cancers
- Be keen to participate in ESOU and EAU programmes
- Have demonstrated support from their Head of Department (by letter)
- Understand and speak English fluently
Access the slidedeck about the Ipsen STEPS Session.
Access the application guide for the Ipsen STEPS Session.
Access the application form for the Ipsen STEPS Session.
Applications close on Friday 30 October 2020 and should be made emailed to Matthew Hebdon at Atrium Communications
Up to 20 successful clinicians will be selected globally with registration provided for the virtual ESOU 2021 conference, to be held 29 - 31 January 2021. The exact date/time of the roundtable, meet the expert session, and the attending expert/s for 2021 are yet to be confirmed.
Please direct any additional queries to via email to Matthew Hebdon at Atrium Communications.