Services Australia Web Services eKit Update October 2021
Over the last 12 months, Services Australia has been updating its digital health and aged care channels in the Adaptors to Web Services (A2WS) Project. By 13 March 2022, web services compatible software will need to be used.
Services Australia has updated the contents of its Web Services eKit as of October 11 which contains factsheets with important information about what you need to do to prepare for the web services upgrade. Download the eKit on the Services Australia Website.
Information resources now available include:
- Web services upgrade
- Medicare Online, DVA, AIR, ECLIPSE, PBS Online & Aged Care
- PRODA Organisation for Web Services
Process flow charts
- Web services readiness process flow
- PRODA for Medicare Online, DVA, AIR & ECLIPSE
- PRODA for Aged Care
Updates on the Adaptors to Web Services Project
- Web Services: September 2021 update for health professionals
- Web Services: September 2021 update for software developers
USANZ Members may need to register for Provider Digital Access (PRODA) and will need to have web services compatible software by 13 March 2022. USANZ Members are reminded that failure to comply before the March 2022 deadline may result in manual claim processing, creating additional administrative pressure and costs for their business.