STEPS Program 2024
The EAU is again running their STEPS Program in 2024 to support emerging urologists through mentorship. A Meet-the-Expert Session will be held as part of UROonco24, proudly sponsored by Ipsen.
STEPS provides an innovative educational opportunity to a selected group of young clinicians around the world and aims to build relationships between those young clinicians and high-level experts, including the EAU Section of Oncological Urology (ESOU). This program will create global networks of specialists with complementary interests and encourage research-focused projects.
Applicants should be recently specialised clinicians who:
- Have a firm interest in the diagnosis and management of urological cancers
- Are an EAU member (Check your USANZ Member Benefits & Services)
- Are keen to participate in ESOU and EAU programmes
- Understand and speak English fluently
- Possess a long-term ambition to be part of a network of European physicians focusing on the continued research and improved management of patients with urological cancers.
For more information about the program and application process, visit the UROonco24 website.
Applications close 21 April 2024. Applicants will be required to provide their CV, publication list, and endorsement letter from the Head of Department.