USANZ Retires the NetWit Mailing-List Server
NetWit, the Society’s mailing list-server, used by many USANZ Members, is approaching retirement.
The software that runs NetWit is becoming out-of-date and will no longer be supported by technicians. USANZ understand that many of you are avid users of this service and will be sad to see it go.
We are currently finalising the planning to transition from NetWit to a new Members-only website, USANZ Communities.
USANZ Communities provides members with a space for sharing information, resources and experience, as currently happens on NetWit. In addition, the USANZ Communities website has functionality that will help members to better communicate, connect and collaborate now, and into the future.
Features of USANZ Communities include:
- Receive posts by email in Real-Time or a Daily Digest summary (the setting USANZ recommends). Alternatively, log-in to view the posts at your convenience.
- Choose to respond to the entire community group or to the sender of a post.
- Attachments to posts (including large file sizes and video formats) are automatically added to the community library, or can be uploaded directly.
Read more about the features of USANZ Communities.
For the launch of USANZ Communities, we have established our first community, open to all USANZ Members – UroChat.
The transition to UroChat involves:
- All USANZ Members will be invited to join the UroChat Community by email this week.
- Members must log-in using the email address connected to their USANZ Membership (not the email address used for NetWit, if different).
- The USANZ Communities website is independent from the main USANZ website. Therefore, you will need to set a password for the USANZ Communities website to gain access.
Please, remember that the office will be available to help you through the transition, any initial queries can be directed to via email to the USANZ Secretary.