Unaccredited Urology Trainee
North Eastern Urology is a private urology practice with 5 Urologists, a full-time practice Nurse, and sessional Consultants, including a Radiation Oncologist, Medical Oncologist, Endocrinologists, General Physician, and pelvic floor physiotherapist.
NEU is accepting applications for the 2023-24 academic year for an experienced unaccredited urology trainee looking to gain additional Urological experience and apply for future accredited training positions.
The successful candidate would be required to:
- Assist 3-5 surgical sessions per week, including robotic, laparoscopic, endoscopic, and open major surgery
- Attend and coordinate the fortnightly Multi-disciplinary Meeting (MDM)
- Conduct teleconsulting 1-2 sessions per fortnight
- Lead research projects with an estimated 3 –5 publications a year
- Attend and present at local and international meetings
Remuneration will be paid as per contractor rates on a sessional basis.
All applicants must ensure that they attach their cover letter, CV and provide 3 referees with contact details at the time of submitting their application.
For more information or to submit an application please email Josie Curatolo directly or call on 03 9457 4445.
Additional information can be found on the North Eastern Urology website.